CAMBOZOLA Flan with Vegetable Sheets and Pinot Noir Essence
Ingredients (4 servings):
1. To make the flan, combine CAMBOZOLA and egg white in a blender. Add ricotta and cream and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into four oven-safe molds and steam at approx. 180 degrees Celsius together with an oven-safe bowl of water for 10 minutes.
2. To make the vegetable sheets, purée the individual types of vegetables in the mixer. If you do not have a blender, blanch the vegetables beforehand and then use an immersion blender to purée.
3. Spread a very thin layer of each purée separately on a sheet of parchment paper and bake in the oven at 120 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until the mixture is firm and dry. Allow to cool, then break into pieces.
4. Slice the fig lengthwise and dry the slices in the oven, also at 120 degrees Celsius. While the fig slices are drying, combine the Pinot noir and sugar and reduce to form an essence.
5. Serve the flan together with the vegetable sheets, Pinot essence and figs.