Asparagus salad with CAMBOZOLA and potato vinaigrette
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
150 g minced CAMBOZOLA
80 g boiled starchy potatoes
180 g yoghurt
3 stalks of chervil (alternatively parsley)
1 garlic clove peeled
Salt, cayenne pepper
100 g various leaf lettuce
(for example: Lollo Rosso, Frisée, endive)
250 g fresh, peeled asparagus
2 tbsp butter
1 sprigs of thyme
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat), and prepare the dressing.
2. Purée the peeled potato with yoghurt, chervil, and the peeled garlic clove, and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Place the peeled asparagus spears on aluminium foil, sprinkle with sea salt and the thyme leaves, and cover with butter flakes. Close the foil and bake the asparagus packets in the oven for about 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, wash the lettuce, tear coarsely, and spin dry. Mix lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and toss the lettuce in the mixture.
5. Remove the asparagus from the foil, arrange on plates together with the lettuce, sprinkle with finely chopped CAMBOZOLA, and add the potato dressing.
Tipp: Outside the asparagus season, this salad can also be made with smoked and coarsely cut trout fillets. In the winter season, it can be made with lamb’s lettuce.